I had the amazing opportunity to spend a month on a food adventure in Thailand. During my time there, I fell in love with the kind and warm Thai people. I also became absolutely fascinated with the freshness and zest of Thai Food. In each and every delicious meal I enjoyed in Thailand, my plate was filled with fresh and local ingredients from the outdoor markets. Walking through the Thai Food Markets, I experienced the greatest of foodieland adventure. Filled with sweet and tangy fruits, crispy and fresh veggies, and magnetic and charismatic farmers, Thai markets are treasured destinations for foodies and excellent places to discover some of the world’s most delicious and nutritious foods! In this post I am sharing some of my favorite Thai Farmers Market finds!
Hola! Welcome to Foodieland
- A Message from Registered Dietitians, Diet Techs, and Dietetic Students, and Interns to those Affected by Racism
- Beware of nutrition myths that promise prevention and miracle cures for Covid-19
- All About Carbs: Why You Need Them in Your Diet
- Happy Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day
- Thai Foodie Series Part 1: Every Day Thai Superfoods
Blog Post Categories
Follow our Wellness Adventures @aliceinfoodieland
Sorry, an error occured from Instagram API.