Chances are that as the clock hit midnight on 1-1-17, you set some New Year’s Resolutions. A new year brings this sudden rush of enthusiasm that inspires us to set new goals. Now that it’s more than halfway through the year, there are many of us who have fallen short of sticking to our goals. In fact, we might have abandoned goals for the year. Remember, it doesn’t matter how many times you fail to achieve your goals. What does matter is that you get back up, brush the dirt off your shoulders, discover a new intention, set kind and achievable goals, and go for it. Here are a few tips to help you reignite your goals of exercising and leading a more active and mindful lifestyle. There’s no better time than now!
Hola! Welcome to Foodieland
- A Message from Registered Dietitians, Diet Techs, and Dietetic Students, and Interns to those Affected by Racism
- Beware of nutrition myths that promise prevention and miracle cures for Covid-19
- All About Carbs: Why You Need Them in Your Diet
- Happy Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day
- Thai Foodie Series Part 1: Every Day Thai Superfoods
Blog Post Categories
Follow our Wellness Adventures @aliceinfoodieland
Please enter your Access Token.